Hey there, welcome to my One-on-One Coaching Page!
I’m passionate about helping you gain clarity, live intentionally and move with courage towards your God-given desires and goals.
Perhaps, you need guidance and support in navigating a significant life change such as relocating, becoming a parent or taking on a new career? Or do you simply want help in building a happier, more meaningful, more productive life?
My coaching is designed to provide you with the support and guidance you need to experience transformation and excel in any area of your life, while walking more closely with God.
You may want to:
- Improve your relationship with God
- Gain crystal clarity on an issue
- Understand your life’s purpose for your current season
- Understand your priorities
- Clarify and achieve specific goals
- Reduce overwhelm
- Eliminate fears and anxieties
- Develop more confidence
- Develop new skills
- Navigate a life transition
- Improve your performance at work
- Undergo a career change
- Start a business
- Enjoy better work-life integration
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your creativity
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Develop empowering habits and rituals
- Upgrade your social skills and strengthen your relationships
- Strengthen your core values
- Overcome weaknesses
- Expand your comfort zone
- Improve your thinking, OR
- Any desire you have, no matter how unusual.
Whatever your goals and desires are, I can help you. I mean, I know you. Really, I do.
- You have dreams and desires and you are ready to move your life forward.
- You are not just a Christian; you have a heart that truly wants to please God.
- You appreciate godly guidance and counsel, and
- You know the value of having a compassionate, Christian coach, who will not just work with you but will also pray with you.
Coaching with Me
In my role as your Coach, I will facilitate clarity for you and compassionately hold you accountable, not just to your goals, but to your potentials in God.
My methods and insights are guided by the Scriptures and Christian values. For this reason, through the coaching process, you’ll experience freedom, joy, and peace, all while strengthening your relationship with God. And even though I will encourage and challenge you toward progress, I do it with compassion, kindness and empathy.
In addition to being a certified, experienced and called coach, I’m a trained Counselor, a former practicing Lawyer, a Corporate Trainer and Executive Coach. And I bring all of myself, my skills and my background to a coaching relationship.
To best serve you, I offer one-on-one coaching support in 6-week cycles. This means that when we decide to work together, I will come along on the journey with you for a period of 6 weeks to help you gain clarity and work in any life area and towards a specific goal or direction. When this period is over, coaching may be extended for as long as we decide to continue working together.
During the 6-week period, we’ll have weekly sessions of 45 minutes each via video, and I will also be accessible by email and as agreed. On each 45-minute video session we’ll focus on what’s most important to you and for you at the time and by the end of each coaching session, you’ll have greater clarity and confidence, new insights, and practical next steps for your specific situation or dream.
Please, understand that this is not a 6-session programme; it is 6-week programme. We may be having actual face time during the 6 sessions, but there is a framework of tools, resources and processes that I specially curate for you during the entire 6-week period (6 x 7 days). The 6-session face times are just a part of it. Everything is designed to work for towards your success and transformation.
- Mindset: A teachable mind, open to change and growth
- Commitment: A dedication to the process and trust in the process
- Effort: A willingness to invest the time in yourself and put in the effort to reach your goal
- Financial: Coaching Fees of $600 or NGN250,000 for the 6-week period.
Before you invest in coaching, let’s start with a free 20-minute Discovery Call to get a picture of where you are, see how we can work together, and answer any questions you may have about the coaching process and relationship.
If you’ve read this far, then it’s very likely that you need some coaching. The change you desire will not happen overnight, but it is possible with the right coach by your side. You can take the first risk-free step toward achieving your dreams and fully living your purpose now.