Hello friend, welcome to this cozy corner of the world!
My name is Tinukemi Olaoye (please, call me Tinu), and I’m the first human of The Lifeaholic.
I like to do things in bullet points, so here are some quick facts about The Lifeaholic (and me):
- The Lifeaholic is a platform through which I share inspiration, insights and resources that I believe will help you live a life of peace, purpose, passion and productivity.
- I truly believe in the innate potentials that you carry, that’s why this platform exists to encourage and empower you to nurture them and be the person in God’s heart for you.
- I draw my inspiration from the Lord Jesus Christ who came that we may have life in all its fullness (John 10:10), so the stuff you’ll find around here is Christian and Scriptural. PS: 2 Peter 1:3-11 is also a favourite scripture around here.
- I am a Certified Coach and a Trained Counsellor and I offer professional Christian coaching and counselling sessions and resources on this platform to help you be your best self and live your best life.
- Apart from what I do here at The Lifeaholic, I wear a lot of other hats: wife, mum, sister, daughter, friend, and many more.
- I also do some professional/corporate type work as a Learning and Development Facilitator and Career Development Specialist. You can find more about that here on my corporate website. Extra professional fact: I was a full-time practicing Lawyer before all of this.
- I really hope you’ll check out the podcast, blog and the other resources available on this website. They have all been created for you with lots and lots of love and dedication.
- We talk about serious stuff here, but we like to connect and have fun, too! Please, subscribe to The Lifeaholic Letters, a semi-monthly email where I check on you, encourage you and fill you in on what’s going around here. You’ll love it, I promise and when you do, I’ll send you a copy of my coaching workbook Before You Set Goals (10 Coaching Questions to Help You Set Goals That Please God and Take You Forward) as a welcome-to-the-community gift.
Love and Light,